This video is an introduction to:
- Understanding the Widget Tree and the Element Tree.
- How the Flutter application itself is a widget.
- Elements have a reference to the widget and are responsible for comparing the widget differences.
- When you see the use of BuildContext objects, they are the Element objects.
- There is a third tree called the render tree that is a low-level layout and painting system that inherits from the RenderObject. The RenderObject computes and implements the basic layout and paint protocols.
- We’ll take a look at the Stateless Widget and Element Tree.
- The Stateful Widget and Element Tree.